INTEX V.SHOW- INDIA’S FIRST PROJECTOR PHONE
Original title: INTEX V.SHOW- India’s first projector phone
Producer: INTEX TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) LTD.
Platform: Mobile device Based
INTEX V.SHOW IN 8809 and IN 8810 have an inbuilt projector to combine projection with mobility. INTEX VShow IN 8809 & IN 8810 are developed by INTEX TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) LTD. It actually brings entertainment at palm’s length and enables the user to project movies, pictures, music videos (saved in the phone and from Internet) and other Internet content up to 61 inches of screen/wall with a high intensity projection of 10 lumens and QWVGA resolution. Projection can be enjoyed up to a distance of 12 ft (between the screen/wall and the phone). Intex’s “Centre for Design and Development” has ensured that the product matches to the Indian operating conditions and entertainment prerequisites such as- a long life battery, so that one can watch a film for as long as three hours and a film quality of 25 Frames Per Second (FPS) –which is as good as the FPS used in movies. These phones also feature:
• Long battery backup up for 3 hours of projection.
• Touch screen with Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
• Dual Screen mode – the screen mode and projector mode remains simultaneously active
• Dual Camera
• Dual Memory Card Slots – 8 GB each (total 16 GB) and 64 MB internal memory
• BOLT – an ultra fast mobile browser for smooth internet surfing on mobile